25. The final shot of The Ghost Writer
24. "Baby, you are going to miss that plane"
"I know" - Before Sunset (see the scene here)
23. Joey and Albert (Jeremy Irvine) reunite in War Horse - never before have I felt so many emotions exploding inside of me.
22. When Myra (Vivien Leigh) sees that Roy (Robert Taylor) is still alive - Waterloo Bridge
21. The unintelligible whisper from Bob (Bill Murray) to Charlotte (Scarlett Johansson) before they part ways - Lost in Translation
20. Carrie decides to get revenge...the EYES - Carrie
19. Melancholia comes, and everything falls into silence - Melancholia
18. The end of City Lights, particularly Charlie Chaplin's smile.
17. The ballet sequence in The Red Shoes
16. The finale of Take Shelter
15. The Farmer (Sam Sheppard) riding over the smouldering field to find Bill (Richard Gere) - Days of Heaven
14. The introduction to Romeo in Romeo + Juliet, which 'Talk Show Host' playing the background.
13. The pool scene in Let the Right One In
11. The lights go on, and Esther says "I can't believe it. Right here where we live - right here in St. Louis" - Meet Me in St. Louis
10. Head-stomping in the elevator - Drive
9. 'Who the fuck is Dodd?' - Memento
8. Expectations vs. Reality - (500) Days of Summer (the story of my life)
7. Sean (Justin Timberlake) betrays Mark (Jesse Eisenberg), and 'The Gentle Hum of Anxiety' plays in the background - The Social Network (that's one that I really can't describe in words, I just love how it is composed)
6. "Who wants to send a message to Germany?"
"I want to send a message to Germany. That you are all going to die." - Inglourious Basterds
5. The conversation scene in Hunger. 16.5 minutes of brilliance.
4. The end of Fight Club. Need I say more.
3. Lt. Gordon's (Gary Oldman) speech at the end of The Dark Knight, which plays over Batman riding off into the distance.
2. Oskar Schindler (Liam Neeson) navigating the nightclub to find the who's who of rich people in Schindler's List
1. The nightclub scene in Black Swan. So. Many. Cuts!
What are your favourite moments of cinematic awesomeness?